“INDO ENERGY AIMS TO HELP ASIA MEET ITS FUTURE ENERGY NEEDS RESPONSIBLY BY HELPING TO DEVELOP MORE RENEWABLE AND CLEAN ENERGY PARTICULARLY USING AGRICULTURAL WASTE OILS AND BIOMASS”
- Indo Energy Solutions is the largest exporter of POME in Indonesia commanding over 75% of all exports. Reached 100,000 Mt in 2019
- Indo Energy Solutions has emerged as a developer of sustainable feedstocks fully certified by ISCC and INS.
- Indo Energy Solutions is in the process of building a complete infrastructure to cover the whole of Indonesia developing best practices in operations and quality controls of POME.
- IES has a plan to grow its volumes to reach 300,000 Mt over 5 years
- IES seeks to add value to POME by enhancing it’s quality.
- IES plans to set up robust systems and controls to enable total compliance with best practices in sustainable developments.
- IES, seeks to boost employment among rural communities in Indonesia